Community Leader with good communication Skillset
We at Local Business Link (LBL) mission involves connecting people with local businesses through our specifically designed suite of products and services in the digital marketing, print media publications and online advertising.
LBL is looking for “hunters” who will be responsible for prospecting and selling print and digital ads to small and medium size businesses in their community. We are searching for results-driven sales professionals that have the ability to identify the business owner or decision maker and conduct a one call close.
The position can be partime, on average 23 hours per week.
- Prior success in a short-sell; one call close selling cycle
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- High energy and results driven.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office (experience with a CRM system is preferred)
- Depending upon assignment, our position require travel, so car owners and full driving licence is required.
- Training to get you off to a good start and regular coaching sessions with team leaders and sales manager to ensure your success.
- Clear-cut directions on what it takes to succeed.
- Residual income on all sales achieved.
- Above average commission structure and bonus eligibility
- Unlimited income potential.
- Average income per week partime €350 to €500
To apply forward a current up to date CV and support your application with a cover letter, as to why you would be suitable for this position to; firstname.lastname@example.org